Here is the view of the front porch. The shrubs has just been manicured but still need some work. As you can see, the patio is wet, a typical day in BC's fall. I was thinking of adding an old wooden bench for some seating but haven't got around to doing so.
Here is the view coming in from the front door.
*Dark honey maple engineered-hardwood flooring, 12mm
*Sea grey-green walls
*Stainless industrial-look 3-way light track
*Identical abstract painting
*Italian cream leather couch
*Dual ottoman /storage unit with flipping leather lids
*Extendable wood stained dining table and chairs, seats four
An alternate view peering down into the living room.
* Wall-mounted 40" LCD TV
* Recessed lighting backlight
View from the kitchen. The blinds still need to be replaced, thinking of white engineered wooden blinds but that's going to need some saving up.
*Wooden branches in large glass vase
*Industrial "hospital" wall clock
*Straw area rug (now gone)
*White wooden picture frame ledge
The small but functional kitchen.
*Stainless steel oven
*Stainless steel dish washer
* Stainless steel high-powered exhaust
* Dark emerald granite counter top
* 90 degrees ceramic backsplash
* Stainless steel deep dual sink
* High powered garburator
* Moen stainless steel pull-faucet
*Stainless steel fridge
*Stainless steel microwave oven
*Added granite bar
*Industrial design track lighting and recessed spot light (not shown)
The hallway leading to the two bedrooms and bathroom.
*Authentic Samurai sword security system
*Solid dark wood drawer cabinet (bedroom)
The Master Bedroom.
* Glass sliding closet door with white trim
* Solid dark wood queen size bed frame and pillow top mattress
* Matching dark wood side table
* Dark wood medicine cabinet
* Designer vanity with table top ceramic sink and stainless steel faucet
* Glass shower door with stainless steel trim
* Hand held stainless steel shower head
* Energy saving space saving toilet bowl
* Ceramic 10" cream bathroom tiles
* Sea grey painted walls
I did not get to take pictures of the second bedroom but will post soon!